Four Seasons


I created a stepping stone portraying the four seasons. I wanted to create something that
would look nice outside through all four seasons, so I created the “Four Seasons”. I cut up
different colors that went with winter, spring, summer, and fall. I pieced together a tree in
the middle and evenly split the seasons around it. To make the stepping stone interesting I
picked different colors of white, green, blue, and orange. I feel like those colors helped
portray the different seasons.  One of my strengths in this piece was the variety of color and
value. A weakness of mine was cutting the pieces so small. I think it would have been
easier if the glass pieces would have been larger. Although, there is no personal meaning
behind this piece I really enjoyed the process and seeing the finished product. I would love
to create another stepping stone in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pathway

Pearl

Lunch at The Country Store